Monday 13 June 2011

To and fro over traffic signals

On Saturday, on my way to Cowick for a walk around the ward, I noticed that the traffic lights at the end of Cowick Street were out of action. But not problem, I thought as there was an engineer busy fixing the problem.

No such luck, Heather Morris, my Cowick co-councillor, contacted the East Area Highways Management team of Devon County Council yesterday to find out what was happening here. To date she has had no response.

Today, I've been back in Cowick - and the traffic signals are out of action. On my return home I contacted the Highways Operational Control Centre [HOCC].

Since then there have been many e-mails to-ing and fro-ing to Devon County Council. Well mainly to-ing as some 8 hours later, I still heard nothing back.

Questions will be asked...

No comments:

Post a Comment